Here’s a detailed look and listen to all the feature releases, updates, and improvements rolled out on July 16, 2020.
Show Playlist Embed
- There’s now a new way to embed your podcast on the show level.
- This uses an iframe to add a “playlist” for the show, which is a list of all the episodes of a show (preloading the first one).
Interested in using the embedded show player? Contact your Customer Success Manager.
- We’ve made a number of improvements to the clipping process.
- The selection of the timeline is now editable – the clip bounds can be adjusted by dragging the start or end of the selection. Further adjustments can still be made on the waveform just as before.
- You can also enter or adjust the time via the input boxes above the waveform for precise editing.
- A show now supports up to four hosts.
- Additional hosts can be adding via the manage settings screen.
- Hosts will display on Casted pages.
Show Level Metrics Export
- When exporting metrics on the show level, users will now have an option to download a report that is broken down by episode.
- This lets users download data for all their published episodes at once instead of going to each episode page one at a time.
Dynamic Episode Embed Height
- To get sample code or instructions on use, please contact support.
To get sample code or instructions on use, please contact email@example.com.
Metrics: We fixed a few incorrect calculations and missing data points in select accounts.
Set Default Logo Link: On landing pages, the show logo will now link to the show’s landing page by default.
Episode Name Length – We set a limit of 140 characters for episode names to prevent errors with Apple and other podcast players.
Episode Options Cutting Off – We fixed a visual error where the options for an episode were not showing when only one episode was uploaded.